A Campus Conversation
Date & Time
March 7, 2023, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
All are welcome to join us for this campus conversation on university governance and engagement. Please come prepared to discuss your perspective on the state of the university and your vision for its future. We will be guided by the following questions:
1. What achievements and core values should we celebrate and nurture?
2. What challenges might hinder our ability to advance our mission and vision?
3. What are your bold aspirations for the future of UMBC?
This discussion is hosted by the subcommittee on University Governance and Engagement, chaired by:
- Bobby Lubaszewski ’10, Director of Communications and Marketing, Office of Institutional Advancement and Past President, Professional Staff Senate
- Loren Henderson, Associate Professor, Public Policy, Vice President of the Black Faculty Committee, and Vice President of the Faculty Senate.
Learn more about UMBC Bold at president.umbc.edu/bold.